Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dr's apt











I put up some pictures of our new house in NWA



Well I went to the Dr on 10/15/09, it was probably the most nervous that I have ever been in my entire life. I was in the waiting room shaking, so scared that I was going to go into the ultrasound room and see that the baby wasn't in the right place, and have to go through what I went through last October all again. I was like in tears when I was walking into the room. The tech proceeded to do the ultrasound and wasn't saying anything. My heart was jumping out of my chest as I said, Um can you see anything??? And she goes yes everything looks great. I lost it!!! I started bawling. I felt like a big baby, but it was like a million bricks were lifted off of my chest. She told me that in two weeks we should be able to see the heartbeat! So our next appointment is on October 29. I will keep everyone posted!! I just feel so happy words cannot describe how happy I am. I will continue to need everyones prayers because I have read that we are not really out of the clear until the 12th week. So please continue to pray for us! Thanks!













No comments:

Post a Comment